The Bamboo device is ideal to share the music of the plants wherever you are. The basic version is simple and intuitive with 12 pre-programmed options of musical instrument, frequency and effects.
The Bamboo includes:
- Body in bamboo wood, natural, light and environmentally friendly
- Built in speaker
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 12 pre-programmed music scenario options
- 3.5 output jack for listening with headphones or external speakers (headphones and speakers not included, Bamboo Mini Speaker sold separately at Music of the Plants)
- MIDI output via micro-USB (MIDI cable or MIDI KIT can be purchased separately at Music of the Plants)
- High conductivity electrodes 1,5 m. to connect to the plant (longer 5m or 10m cable can be purchased from Music of the plants)
- Port for micro-SDHC card to record the activity of plants (micro-SDHC card not included but available for purchase from Music of the plants)
With the Bamboo you can establish direct communication with the plant world through the language of music. This device shows that plants are able to learn and remember. It also allows plants to share how they are responding to and connecting with the surrounding environment, including humans.
Bamboo can be used in schools, gardens, health centers, nurseries, offices, art exhibitions, studios with musicians, medical and dental centers or simply to create a calm and relaxing environment in your home.