The device Bamboo M is ideal for listening to the music of the plants wherever you go. The M version is customizable and configurable. It allows you to create your own music scenario options and manage musical parameters by customizing the instrument (between 128 possible), the musical scale, the frequency (440, 432, 426.7 Hz), spatiality, chorus and reverberation.
The Bamboo M includes:
- Bamboo wood body, natural, light and environmentally friendly
- Built- in speaker
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Choice of 128 musical instruments
- Choice of root note (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B)
- Choice of scale (Major, Minor, Harmonic Minor, Pentatonic, Blues, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Healing, Japanese Folk, Chinese, Damanhurian, Native American, Indian, Arabic, Persian, Chromatic)
- Choice of base frequency (426.7 HZ, 432 HZ, 440 HZ)
- Choice of multiple parameters such as spatiality, chorus and reverb
- Option to save multiple programs of instrument settings and music scenarios
- 3.5 output jack for listening with headphones or external speakers (headphones and external speakers not included, Bamboo Mini Speaker can be purchased separately at Music of the Plants)
- MIDI output via micro-USB (MIDI cable or MIDI KIT can be purchased separately at Music of the Plants)
- High conductivity electrodes 1,5m to connect to the plant (longer 5m or 10m cable can be bought separately at Music of the Plants)
- Port for micro-SDHC card to record the activity of plants (micro-SDHC card not included but available for purchase from Music of the plants)
With the Bamboo you can establish direct communication with the plant world through the language of music. This device shows that plants are able to learn and remember. It also allows plants to share how they are responding to and connecting with the surrounding environment, including humans.
Bamboo can be used in schools, gardens, health centers, nurseries, offices, art exhibitions, studios with musicians, medical and dental centers or simply to create a calm and relaxing environment in your home.